Tips for participating in class:
- Set up your call in an area of your home that is free of distractions for your little ones. Try sitting on the floor or couch together.
- Please refrain from using virtual backgrounds.
- Your microphone will be muted when you arrive.
- If you are not comfortable being recorded or seen during class, simply turn off your video or stream the class at another time.
- To see all the people in the class, toggle Gallery View. To focus on the instructor, toggle Speaker View.
- Consider casting the Zoom feed to your TV so you really feel like you're in it!